Commercial Plastering USA, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Commercial Plastering USA, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Commercial Plastering USA, LLC Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.Commercial Plastering USA, LLC Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Commercial Plastering USA, LLC Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Commercial Plastering USA, LLC Website:
- Phone: (941) 748-0772
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 212 7th Street East, Bradenton, FL 34208 US
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Commercial Plastering USA, LLC
Online Communications Manager